Our competent electricians are respectful of your home and you can be ensured that we:
Building Your Dream Home?
Lighting and power can enhance your living space by changing the mood, style, feel, tone and practicality of a room, entrance or garden and it is therefore important that this is not overlooked at build or remodelling stage.
We can provide on lighting, electrical design, electrical products currently on the market and assist in achieving your vision whilst maintaining the highest electrical standards and workmanship.
In addition to this, we utilise the most energy efficient lighting products wherever possible to enable a reduction in energy consumption and a decrease of the carbon emissions from your home.
Our services include: New builds, extensions & re-wires, energy optimisation, fuse board and earthing upgrades, Periodic inspections, Landlord Certificates, Home Buyer inspections, indoor and outdoor lighting, ventilation.
- Will provide free quotations and design advice.
- Will provide up front online or paper quotations with no hidden costs.
- Are professional and punctual
- Will be respectful of your home/property
- Will ensure that we provide cost effective solutions to your electrical requirement
New Build Construction Companies/Developers
JDM Earth are a trusted partner to many construction firms/property developers throughout the North East of England.
We take our partnerships seriously and understand the pressures that face our clients when managing large scale projects. JDM Earth look after of the electrical requirements on large and small new build/renovation sites, our largest site being 86 properties.
Partnering with JDM Earth Ltd can enable your individual electrical project or development site to run smoothly by providing;
- Professional and transparent tender submissions, providing fine detail specification.
- Value engineering.
- Material specification sample boards.
- Competent and experienced electricians.
- Appropriate site access cards.
- Evidence of Health and safety management systems.
- The provision of regular toolbox talks.
- Quality workmanship in line with current regulations.
- Electrical layout CAD drawings as required.
- Open lines of communication to ensure that your work is on schedule.
- A professional team that want to help you to meet your deadlines.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Professional project handover materials.