Up to £10,000 of grant funding available towards your workplace EV charging infrastructure
The Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS) is a grant that businesses can use to reduce the cost of installing electric vehicle chargepoints for their staff by up to £10,000.
- The WCS grant is for £500 per chargepoint socket up to 20 sockets per applicant business.
- The WCS is available to any business, charity or public authority, with some conditions.
- The grant is provided by the government Office for Low Emissions Vehicles.
Do I qualify for the Workplace Charging Scheme (WCS)?
The WCS is available to any business, charity or public authority, with some conditions including the following:
- You must have appropriate off-street parking.
- You do not need to currently have electric vehicles as part of your fleet, you will need to express an existing or future need for the business.
- Your charge point must be installed by an OLEV approved installer.
- Speak with one of our EV Workplace Charge Co-Ordinators who will run through grant eligability and answer any questions you may have on EV charging or the grants available.
- We will arrange a suitable time to complete a site survey. During this, we will charging options to suit your requirements.
- Complete a simple online application to generate your voucher code.
- If successful you will be emailed a voucher code which you can then present to your OLEV-approved installer which your installer will then use to claim the grant after the installation is complete.
- The voucher code is valid for 120 days from the date of issue.
- Following on from our survey we will provide a proposal.
- Our experienced team will then install to current regulations leaving you with a neat and tidy finish.
- Following completion, you will receive an Electrical Installation Report for your records.